View in browser
Guys, I hate to bother you with this, but:

I woke up this morning and evidently all of a sudden, all tomwoods-dot-com links are taking people to a "Scheduled Maintenance" page.

I have a very professional team, and none of them would be so clueless as to run "scheduled maintenance" first thing in the morning in the middle of an email campaign and two social media campaigns.

So we are getting to the bottom of it and will have it fixed very soon.

In the meantime:

The link many of you clicked last night -- successfully -- is now showing that ridiculous page.

I'm talking about the link to Joe Withrow's financial summit.

I'm the one who told Joe to run a free summit with a bunch of experts, so if something like this happens, it really frustrates me: Joe deserves better.

And you all deserve to see this material. These are great, reliable guys, giving you a useful and actionable overview of their areas of expertise:
 gold, Bitcoin, stocks, real estate, mortgage notes, royalties, macro analysis, tax structure, and privacy.

It doesn't cost you a think and you can view it from the comfort of your own home.

For now, I'm using this link shortener to make sure you can get there:

It looks weird but it works:

 
Thanks for your patience.

Tom Woods

 






This email was sent to dianaaudrey@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Tom Woods · PO Box 701447 · Saint Cloud, FL 34770 · USA