My daughter wanted to try the equestrian club at school.
So we went to the parent meeting.
And, okay… it was not going to be inexpensive.
Every few minutes, another cost showed up.
A haul-in fee.
Uniform fees.
Travel fees.
Paying someone to rent a horse.
Then the horse rental fees themselves.
Storage fees.
And the list just kept going.
By the end, we were looking at hundreds of dollars in entry fees… and thousands more in extras.
All in, fifteen to twenty grand.
For a few-month project.
Here's the good news: I never had to tell her no.
She decided on her own to do something different. Horse judging through FFA. Same school experience. Smarter way in.
And I made her a deal. Once a month, I'll take her riding for whatever an hour costs.
Far cheaper than all the logistics and extra effort.
And guess who'd have been the unpaid volunteer.
Long and short? Equestrian is extremely expensive.
Most people prep for Black Friday the old way.
Fee after fee. Tool after tool. Logistics on logistics.
There's a leveraged way to get the same result — without the haul-in fees.
Affiliate, store, digital products, PLR, services. Marketing is marketing, right?
You're not left out.
I'm hosting a free webinar where I'll walk you step-by-step through how to get ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday — the biggest sales days of the year.
The list you email on Black Friday is only worth what actually lands in the inbox.
So we'll cover how to capture more leads, have more data to email, and land in more inboxes… including the secret weapon you need to be ready.
You've got about eight weeks. (Webinar is Fri Oct 2, 3–4 PM ET.)
It costs nothing to get started. Jump in right away.
But stay until the end — because on the live call I'm revealing the two keys. The two core ways anybody can win at Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
You've got to be on the live call to get them.
Grab your seat here:
p>
Talk soon,
Paul
P.S. No big entry fee. No haul-in. No "storage for your horse." Just show up live, stay to the end, and get the two keys. Save your seat here:
p>div>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home