I'm currently in Las Vegas wrapping up a week of events with Funnel Hacking Live and an Inner Circle meetup yesterday.
Of course I go to these events not only to learn, but to connect with amazing people (some of you are even on this email list).
The other night I was out with a couple of friends and we were getting in an Uber that was ordered. The guy that ordered the Uber (who I just met this trip) got in so we all followed.
I was sitting in the front seat with my friends in the back seat. The driver said "is your name Andrew?". He said yes it is. Andrew is not his name so I followed up and said "your real name is Andrew?".
He says yes again.
We pull away from the hotel and the driver gets a call from someone saying "why is your car moving further away from the pickup spot"?
That's when my friend came to from being on his phone and we realized the situation. We all got a good laugh.
We did make it up to the Uber driver by giving him cash to drop us off which was more than he originally was going to make.
Unlike getting in an Uber with private label rights content you can be whoever you want and even name the products whatever you want. Then sell them as your own.
With this offer you can take it a step further and sell the rights to these very products yourself. This is an unbelievable deal.
If you use coupon code VEGAS until Monday at 11:59pm Pacific time you save $10. On Tuesday the price goes to $147.
Claim your new licensing offer here >>>
Use coupon code VEGAS to save more!
To your success,
Paul Counts
P.S. Selling licensing rights is why I walked the stage with my business partner Shreya Banerjee to receive our Two Comma Club award. Start your new revenue stream today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home