,
There's a question you should ask about every sleep aid you come across.
What happens tomorrow night?
That's the difference between a sleep aid and a sleep fix that lasts.
One might carry you through tonight. The other changes what your brain does every night after.
For example, did you know that while sleeping pills are the most commonly used sleep aid, they add just 8 to 20 more minutes of sleep? That's not worth it for every side effect listed on the bottle.
I know that trap firsthand. I spent years pushing through poor sleep, sure that I'd catch up on it eventually.
I tried pills, nose tape, even a mouthguard. But nothing really held up over the long term.
Then I tried a Holosync soundtrack designed for sleep, and it blew everything else out of the water.
You see, sleep is a rhythm your brain runs each night. Your sleep cycle.
When that rhythm slips, no pill can fix it. In fact, you risk becoming dependent on them.
That's where Holosync Sleep Suite II makes a huge difference.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home