,
Over the years, I’ve noticed something about the people who know the most about personal growth.
They’re often the most frustrated.
They understand boundaries. They know how to care for their bodies. Many have read every book on finances and mindset.
And still, under pressure, the old reaction shows up right on schedule.
If that sounds familiar, I want you to know this isn’t a willpower failure.
The habits you see are just the surface. Underneath them are your beliefs about who you are, what you deserve and what feels safe. That deeper layer is your identity, and until it shifts, the old patterns have a way of finding their way back.
That’s what the Identity Reset Summit is about!
It’s a special four-day online event available to everyone, October 15–18, and there are speakers in this lineup I respect and admire deeply.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home