View in browser

You think people like this don't exist, but trust me as the author of a regular newsletter that they do: they are (understandably) black pilled, but so much so that even to say or post something non-depressing actually makes them angry.

I am risking their ire today for your sake, dear reader.

Not long ago I spoke at the national convention of Young Americans for Liberty, an organization I've supported since all those years ago when it began as Students for Ron Paul.

As a middle-aged American for liberty myself, I am energized when I see people so much younger than I am be enthusiastic for causes and ideas that I believe in, and be knowledgeable about events that occurred when they were just toddlers or even still in the womb.

I told them stories from the Ron Paul GOP presidential campaigns, not so much to entertain them -- although mission accomplished on that front, I'm happy to say -- as to teach them what to expect when a truth-teller comes along: media blackouts, smear campaigns, the works.

They (and you, too, dear reader) need to understand the nature of the system and what's in store for them if they resist, but they should also know that those who resist can activate the minds and hearts of huge numbers of people who until then had been demoralized and checked out.

Enjoy (and of course subscribe to the Tom Woods Show while you're at it):

Tom Woods

P.S. Here's a sharp turn, but one that will make some of you very happy:

When I was growing up in the 1980s, nobody used a credit card at McDonald's. (I know, you shouldn't eat at McDonald's; that isn't the point.) Nobody would have paid for $5 worth of stuff a 7-Eleven with a credit card. Credit cards were for bigger purchases. Remember that?

Nowadays, credit cards are so widely used that some people hardly carry any cash at all. I don't want to transition to a cashless society for many reasons, but again that isn't my point right now.

My point is this: if you sell things, whether online or in a brick-and-mortar store, the credit-card transaction fees are cutting into your bottom line. They are a tiny knife in your back every time you make a sale.

Well, this is one of the many cases in which I know a guy.

I am 85 percent certain I can get those fees reduced for you. Reply to this email and let me know what kind of business you have and what kind of volume we're looking at, and let's see if being a Friend of Woods is about to pay dividends yet again!






This email was sent to dianaaudrey@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Tom Woods · PO Box 701447 · Saint Cloud, FL 34770 · USA