Last week I flew to the Atlanta area to co-host a webinar with the ClickFunnels team at their office in Canton, Georgia.
(You can still watch that replay if you reply to this email.)
Canton is about an hour from Atlanta, so I got to my hotel around 10:55pm. I was hungry from a full day of travel, and on my body clock it was only dinner time.
Much to my excitement I spotted a Zaxby's a few minutes walk away, and the sign said open until midnight.
I got there at 11:01pm. I know, because I looked at my phone.
At that exact moment the employees were locking the doors. They shook their heads and yelled through the glass, "drive-thru only."
I did not have a car. And food options in that town after 11pm are close to none.
So I did what any entrepreneur would do. I ordered Zaxby's on UberEats and sat down on their patio to wait for it.
A few minutes later the same employee opened the door and said, "what are you still doing here?"
I said, "oh, just waiting for my UberEats order."
She looked defeated and amused at the same time, shook her head, and said, "alright, what is the name on the order?"
I walked back to my hotel, chicken in hand.
Here is what I want you to notice about that, because it is the same thing that has kept my online business working for twenty years.
The drive-thru was open the whole time. I just did not have a car, so I used somebody else's.
That is the same move I made in 2006. People were already selling licensing rights to digital products, and I was buying them. Then I realised nobody was selling step-by-step video courses with private label rights attached. The door was open. Nobody was walking through it.
So I became the first person to do it, on a site called the Warrior Forum.
Twenty years later, selling licensing rights to my products has built a very healthy business.
Now I am handing you the ability to do the same thing, and the timing is better than it has ever been. The creator economy this business serves grew 51% in just two years, and there are now over 200 million people worldwide calling themselves content creators. Almost none of them have a product of their own to sell.
To fast track you, I am handing over not one but nine complete products you can sell as your own, and sell the licensing rights to.
See the complete reseller PLR offer here >>>
To your success,
Paul Counts
P.S. A proven business model, a market that is growing, and the products to sell today. The door is open. You just have to walk through it. Click here now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home