View in browser
It sounds too technical, so most people let it off the hook. But its evils are legion, and we have to know (and tell) the truth about them.

I'm speaking about the Federal Reserve System, whose destruction of our money has society-wide effects -- financial, of course, but it also damages our culture, our family, life, and so much more.

Our friend Saifedean Ammous has shown how it has even dama
ged our food, our architecture, our agriculture, our schools, our science, our universities, and our energy policy.

Now, if you go out and try to make the case unarmed, you will be hit with objections like: the Fed has given us more economic stability than we had before, and you surely don't want to return to the bank panics of the 19th century.

That's why I'm going to equip you with all the knowledge you need in a short, but information-packed (and free!) book called Our Enemy, the Fed.

The book actually received a terrific review at LewRockwell.com (surprising not because it was a good review but because free books don't usually get reviewed), and the reviewer actually wondered why I'm not charging for it.

Go enjoy, and take down the bad guys with confidence:

 

And one hour from now, at 1:00pm Eastern, something else I'm giving you for free: my encore presentation on how to make a room see things the way you do, even if what you have to say is controversial.

Or if you're trying to get a board of directors to adopt your plan, and they seem bored or hostile.

Whatever it is you need to do, in whatever room, you'll be much more successful if you implement what I teach you today. You professionals who would benefit from this, you know who you are.

So in your easiest decision of the week, click here to reserve your spot for my final presentation on this topic and I'll see you in an hour:

 

Tom Woods






This email was sent to dianaaudrey@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Tom Woods · PO Box 701447 · Saint Cloud, FL 34770 · USA