View in browser
Everyone, just settling back in after a wonderful trip to Ireland, and that means recording two solo episodes of the Tom Woods Show that will air later this week. You will enjoy them!

For today I have the ability only to tell you about something important going on in Woods World that I hope you'll be a part of.

It has to do with health, an area of our lives in which the professionals were telling you to use a "clean pen" at the doctor's office as opposed to a "dirty pen," because otherwise you might get Covid.

So I think it's understandable if you and I are a little on our guards from now on when it comes to the official sources and the white-coat priesthood.

Not saying they're always wrong. Saying I'm going to be less gullible from now on.


Still, I/we need to get our knowledge from somewhere. Thankfully, Tom Woods Show guest Sarah Thompson suggested to me the brilliant idea of having a four-week masterclass for my audience called The $100 Medicine Cabinet. 

Over four live sessions (the recordings are yours forever) Sarah will walk you through the real, everyday stuff: colds, coughs, fevers, sore throats, teething, and the classic earache; then the playground casualties -- cuts and scrapes, bumps and bruises, burns, sprains, insect stings, poison ivy, splinters, and the goose-egg on the forehead.

She'll cover which remedies to keep on hand, how to match them to what you're actually seeing, and how much to give and how often. You'll even get her buying guide and shopping list, a remedy reference by symptom, and her "magic potion" topical recipes.


Maybe the most valuable part: she'll teach you to tell instantly when something is yours to handle at home and when it's legitimately time to worry -- so you can stay calm and competent at 2 a.m. instead of pacing the floor.

You build a working medicine cabinet for about a hundred bucks that lasts essentially forever, and you keep the skill for life. Sure beats what you'll hear from our doctor- and drug-obsessed society.

Sarah has been part of my communities for years (you'll also see her aboard the Tom Woods Cruise next month) and has helped a bunch of my people, my wife included, with their health. I am certain you will love her.

We're starting a week from today, but as usual for these masterclasses, our early-bird special is in effect starting right now until the day before our July 28 kickoff. I love and wish to reward early birds, so the early-bird special gets you two-thirds off the price.

Join us for this important event (and the recordings are yours forever if you can't attend live):

Tom Woods






This email was sent to dianaaudrey@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Tom Woods · PO Box 701447 · Saint Cloud, FL 34770 · USA