View in browser
Before the fun stuff for today: on September 3 I'll be speaking alongside Ron DeSantis and actor Kevin Sorbo at the Heartland Institute's 42nd Annual Benefit Dinner in Chicago; here is the link if you'd like to attend:
 
This week I'm away hosting the Tom Woods Cruise, which is sailing around Canada, so the emails will be briefer than usual. Today, in case you missed it, I want to share what I consider a pretty darn important episode of the Tom Woods Show:
 
"Liberalism Destroys Irreplaceable Things (Like Europe)"

Darryl Cooper and I talk about how cultures and civilizations are destroyed, and that once they're gone, rebuilding them from scratch is all but impossible.

We also discuss, because it's the same principle, how so-called progressives deliberately broke apart functional American neighborhoods, although that isn't how the history books tell the story.

Enjoy:

And finally (I am really defying the gods of email with this one -- three links) but for those of you who asked for a replay of my encore presentation about that solopreneur laptop-based business everyone wants, it's up for 48 hours and then that's it, so you will want to make the time to watch:
 

Tom Woods




 






This email was sent to dianaaudrey@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Tom Woods · PO Box 701447 · Saint Cloud, FL 34770 · USA